HYBRID ORGANIC TECHNOLOGY COOLANT
- A blend of organic and inorganic corrosion inhibitors designed to provide extended corrosion protection and anti-freeze anti-boil protection for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in passenger and light commercial vehicles…
- Extends the coolant life to 80,000kms or 3 years (whichever comes first) when good quality water is used as directed
- Provides optimum anti-freeze/anti-boil protection..
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Excellent cavitation and liner pitting protection.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue buildup.
- Formulated and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Exceeds the following performance and specification requirements ASTM?s D1384, D1881, D2809, D2570, D4340,AS 2108 – 2004 (Type A), major engine manufacturers of passenger and light commercial vehicles
- All light commercial and passenger vehicles
- Refer to the AC6000 Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product
Complies with AS 2108 – 2004 (Type A)
Instructions for Use
- Before treatment, pre-clean the cooling system by:: –
- Draining the existing coolant and chemically clean the system to remove any rust, dirt, oil and built up residue.
- Use AC4000 radiator cleaner to clean the system effectively and thoroughly.
- Initial Dosage:
- AC6000 Coolant can be dosed 33% or 50% v/v with clean soft water. The dosage will depend on freeze protection required and climatic conditions or engine manufacturers recommendation.
- Anti-freeze/Anti-boil Protection at 105kPa
AC6000 Water Min Temp Max Temp 1 part 1 part -37oC 129oC 1 part 2 parts -19oC 125oC
- Preventative Maintenance:
- Never top up with water as this will dilute the coolant. Always top up with AC6000 Coolant mixed with clean, soft water as directed.
- Passenger Vehicles:
- There is no requirement to replenish inhibitor during the life of the coolant. Coolant should be drained and replaced within 3 years or more often in adverse conditions.
- Australian Coolants recommends that this product does not get mixed with other brands of coolants or inhibitors other than AC1000 and AC 5000.
- On-site technical assistance can be provided to implement and evaluate treatment programs involving AC6000
- Technical support of a NATA registered laboratory is also available as an integral part of the supply of all Australian Coolants products