LONG LIFE COOLANT PREMIX
- A premixed all-organic blend of corrosion inhibitors and ethylene glycol designed to provide superior long-life corrosion protection and anti-freeze/anti-boil cooling system protection for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in passenger vehicles, light trucks, heavy duty commercial, industrial, on highway, marine, mining and stationary applications applications.
- No premixing, blending or addition of extra water required.
- Avoids the use of poor quality water being used for dilution.
- Maximises the period between coolant changeouts
- Passenger vehicles and light commercial transporters – 4 years
- Heavy duty vehicles ? 1,000,000km/6 years,/12,000 hrs
(When good quality water is used and as directed)
- Provides excellent anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- Minimal disposal volume of spent coolant required.
- Provides optimum reliability and operating life of water pump (silicate free product).
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Excellent cavitation and liner pitting protection.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue buildup.
- Formulated and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Exceeds the following performance and specification requirements:-
All major engine manufacturers for passenger, truck and machinery applications.
ASTM?s D1384, D2809, D2570, D1881, D1287, D1121, D3634, D4340
AS 2108 – 2004 (Type A) and most international performance specifications.
- All on-road and stationary petrol and diesel and gas engines including passenger vehicles, tractors, vans, trucks, also marine engines, mining equipment and stationary engines.
- Refer to the AC5500 Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product
Complies with AS 2108 – 2004 (Type A)
Instructions for Use
- Before treatment, pre-clean the cooling system by: –
- Draining the existing coolant and chemically clean the system to remove any rust, dirt, oil and built up residue.
- Use AC4000 radiator cleaner to clean the system effectively and thoroughly.
- Initial Dosage:
- AC5500 Coolant should be dosed neat. DO NOT DILUTE
- Anti-freeze/Anti-boil Protection
AC5500 Water Min Temp Max Temp 1 part 0 part -37oC 129oC
- Preventative Maintenance:
- Never top up with water as this will dilute the coolant. Always top up with AC5500 as supplied.
- Passenger Vehicles:
- There is no requirement to replenish inhibitor during the life of the coolant.. AC5500 Coolant should be drained and replaced every 5 years /2000,000kms or more frequently in adverse conditions
- Heavy duty diesel vehicles:
- These vehicles do not require the coolant to be re-dosed at regular intervals or replacement of expensive water filters. Performance period is 1,000,000 Kms / 12,000 hours or 6 years, which ever comes first. Top up with AC5500 if fluid is lost from the cooling system..
- Consult your Australian Coolants representative if clarification is required.
- Australian Coolants recommends that this product does not get mixed with other brands of coolants or inhibitors other than AC1000 /and AC 5000
- On-site technical assistance can be provided in implementing and evaluating a treatment program using AC5500.
- The technical support of a NATA registered laboratory is also available as an integral part of the supply of all Australian Coolant’s products.