LONG LIFE COOLANT CONCENTRATE
- An All-Organic blend of corrosion inhibitors and ethylene glycol designed to provide superior long-life corrosion protection and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in passenger and light commercial vehicles, heavy duty commercial, industrial, on highway, marine, mining and stationary applications.
- Maximises the period between changing coolant
- Passenger vehicles and light commercial transporters ? 200,000kms / 5 years (whichever comes first).
- Heavy duty vehicles ? 1,000,000km/6 years,/12,000 hrs
(When good quality water is used and as directed)
- Provides maximum anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- Minimal disposal volume of spent coolant required.
- Provides optimum reliability and operating life of water pump (silicate free product).
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Excellent liner pitting and cavitation protection.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue buildup.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Exceeds the following performance and specification requirements:-
All major engine manufacturers for passenger, truck and machinery applications.
ASTM?s D1384, D1881, D2809, D2570,, D1287, D1121, D3634, D4340
AS2108 – 2004 (Type A) and most international performance specifications.
- All on-road and stationary petrol, diesel and gas fuelled engines, including passenger and light commercial vehicles, buses, tractors, trucks, also marine engines, mining equipment and stationary engines.
- Refer to the AC5000 Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product
Complies with AS2108 – 2004 (Type A)
Instructions for Use
- Before treatment, pre-clean the cooling system by:: –
- Draining the existing coolant and chemically clean the system to remove any rust, dirt, oil and built up residue.
- Use AC4000 radiator cleaner to clean the system effectively and thoroughly.
- Initial Dosage:
- AC5000 Coolant can be dosed 33% or 50% v/v with clean soft water. The dosage will depend on freeze protection required and climatic conditions or engine manufacturers recommendation.
- Anti-freeze/Anti-boil Protection
- Preventative Maintenance:
- Never top up with water as this will dilute the coolant. Always top up with AC5000 Coolant mixed with clean, soft water as directed.
- Passenger Vehicles:
- There is no requirement to replenish inhibitor during the life of the coolant. Coolant should be drained and replaced within 5 years or more often in adverse conditions
- Heavy duty diesel vehicles:
- These vehicles do not require the coolant to be re-dosed at regular intervals or replacement of expensive water filters. Performance period is 1,000,000kms / 12,000 hours or 6 years, which ever comes first. Top up with AC5000 mixed as described above if fluid is lost.
- Consult your Australian Coolants representative if clarification is required.
- Australian Coolants recommends that this product does not get mixed with other brands of coolants or inhibitors other than AC1000, AC1500 or AC 5500
|AC5000||Water||Min Temp||Max Temp|
|1 part||1 part||-34oC||129oC|
|1 part||2 parts||-19oC||125oC|
- On-site technical assistance can be provided to implement and evaluate a treatment program using AC5000
- The technical support of a NATA registered laboratory is also available as an integral part of the supply of all Australian Coolants products.